Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Silly Scotty!!

Scotty has been so goofy for his whole life, but these are from the last week.
This is over at my Dad's, he and my nephew Triston were playing and found the paper bowls on the table and put them on their heads. It looked like they had little yamaka's on!


This was on Sunday a while after dinner. I was eating a donut and was walking down the hall to see what he was doing and he came running around the corner and ran into me. So I play fell down with him in the hall. I still have my donut and he sees it, so he jumps up and goes into the kitchen and gets himself a donut and we tell him he can only have it if he sits in his high chair. So he said "Ok, right there." and marches down the hall to where the picture is! Then he says "I wanna watch Tee Poo." Which is Tigger and Pooh. So he sat in his chair and we put his little dvd player from the car on the counter in the kitchen and he sat there and ate his donut!

HAHA! This one is after we got home from church on Sunday. We have church from 1-4. So he doesn't get a nap unless he falls asleep in Sacrament meeting. He didn't this Sunday. So I'm in the kitchen cutting potatoes for dinner and I ask Eric to get him something to eat, so Eric goes and asks Scotty who's sitting in his Thomas chair what movie he wants to watch while he eats. Every movie Eric says Scotty says "No, I can't watch that one." So Eric gives up and says "Fine you don't get to watch a movie!" And comes into the kitchen to put one of Scotty's Little Entree's dinners in the microwave, then walked back over into the living room and Scotty was passed out like this! It was about 30 seconds between the time Eric walked from the living room into the kitchen and back into the living room!

This was on Saturday. He was just chillin' and eating Oreo's and milk while he watched his movie!
We sure do love this little guy! And are so happy he's ours!



No comments: