Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just an update

It's been a while since I posted anything, so I figured I'd do a little up date.

But first, I want to say thank you to all the Veteran's. Not just to the ones I know, but to all Veteran's. They aren't appreciated enough. And I wish they were. They deserve our support everyday, for what they do. Whether they have been in combat or are just getting into the service, they are choosing to make a sacrifice to their families, for their country, and for the people where ever they go. As the wife, sister, daughter, and grand-daughter of Veteran's I know what it's like on the family side of the sacrifice. I know what my husband has gone through being deployed and gone for a year. I may not take him with the grain of salt that I should because I'm so bull-headed, but I try to support him in everything. I love Eric very much and am proud of him and all he does.
We still are at Eric's parent, waiting for our loan to go through, or not. The bank keep pushing us back and pushing us back, and we are so sick of it. We are about to give up on it, but we absolutely love the house we found, and it actually has a back yard! Not like what we had in EM. It's on 1/2 acre, and there's room for us to park the trailer.
I have 5 weeks til my due date which is Dec. 16th. Eric's mom doesn't think I'll make it that far! As long as I make it through my sister's wedding on Nov. 21st I'm fine with when ever this little girl comes. We still don't have a name for her though! Naming Scotty was so easy, Scott is after my uncle and Eric is after Eric. I wanted this girl to be named after me, so I always thought Malia (Mary in Hawaiian) but it just doesn't fit her. So we are still trying to find a name that we both like and that fits her. It's not easy.
Scotty got a cold over the weekend and some how it turned into pneumonia. The dr. said it's type A which is a bacterial infection, and can be treated with antibiotics, the only problem with that is Scotty doesn't take medicine. So we are on day 3 of 5 trying to sneak it into his milk, and he's maybe gotten 1/2 tsp of the 1 1/2 tsp he's supposed to have taken. The first day he took 1 sip of his milk and wouldn't touch it, day 2 I got him to drink all of it then he started to couch, gagged himself and threw it all up. On the up side, he's acting more normal, and acts like he feels better. He just has this really nasty sounding cough now.
Eric didn't get a deer this year. He was holding out for the big one. He found it though. He was alone, had just hiked up a huge hill at his Uncle Norm's and was out of breath when he kind of stumbled across it. It was a cactus buck. The only non-typical deer he's ever seen in real like. I can't remember how far away it was from him but close enough for him to shoot. Eric just couldn't hold the gun steady enough after his hike. So Eric is going to be scouting Uncle Norm's for the next year so he can find this deer next season. Eric helped my 2 nephews find some really nice 3 points though. Scotty loved to see the deer. He had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa Irons' when they hung up Shaun's deer. It totally grosses me out so I stayed in the house most of the time, so I didn't have to see him touching it. The only mistake I made was when they were taking the head off, and I heard the neck cracking. Ugh very gross for me. You'd think growing up with my parents butchering their own deer, sheep, rabbits, chicken, turkeys, all that it wouldn't bother me, oh but it does, very much so! Uncle Kelly, and my niece Tasha's husband also go deer this year too.
And after this long post I think that's all.

1 comment:

Farah said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! Hope you get your house and get settled before Miss Baby comes.