Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm finally getting Scotty's 3 year old pics up! Better late than never!!!! The sepia pics are some I had done when another ward in our stake was dong a fund raiser for their young women to go to camp. It was $10 for the sitting fee and a 10X13, then you had to buy the others you wanted. He was such a good boy during the shoot! He loved the airplane, I think he thought it was his because we have one exactly like it!! The other pics are ones we had done at Wal-mart with Scotty and Chris together. I just put some of the ones with Scotty only in them.


This one is my absolute favorite picture!

Man, he is one good looking boy!!! I'm going to have to chase the girls away from him!!!

My favorite smile of his!!

He thought it was cool he got to hold the "bat ball" and "bay ball"
AAHH, just too cute!!

A few pics for his "Cowboy" Papa's! (That'd be Papa Duck & Papa Bob!)

Thanks for letting him borrow the hat, Chris!

My favorite smile again!

He's being goofy in these last 2 pics!

3 comments:

Zach & Tasha said...

Those are SOOOO dang cute!

jaclyn weist said...

What cute pictures!!! He's a fun little boy!

David and Melissa said...

Those are some seriously awesome pictures!