Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas & New Years

We went to Cedar as usual for Christmas. We headed down a few days early hoping to get to see some of our friends that we haven't been able to see the last few times we've been to town, but little did we know there was something else in store for us. Eric and I got strep throat, and I got tonsilitis on top of it. We were lucky Scotty didn't get it. I was miserably enough! So, sorry to our friends we didn't get to see, but we didn't want to spread it. So other than being physically miserable for about 5 days over Christmas we had a great Christmas. It was a little hard for me to not have all of my family together on Christmas. My Mom & step-dad came up here to my house so my sister Sarah wasn't alone. My brother Will & his wife Janice had their first Christmas together in their first house in Co. They didn't have Christmas together last year because Will was in Iraq. And my brother Rol and his kids stayed at his kids mom's house. So my family's side dinner on Christmas day was only my sister Shirley, her husband Kerry, Eric, me, & Scotty, & Kerry's parent's. But it was nice. We came home for 1 day for Eric to work and decided to go back to Cedar for New Years. We headed to St. George on New Years Eve to fix Eric's sister Amber's internet, and stayed there for dinner and over night. It was nice to get to visit with them. The next day "The Guys" (Eric, his dad Paul, brother's Bret & Kelly, and nephews, Colby, Micheal, & Shaun) went rabbit hunting and had a good time. We came home on Friday, to help with our dear friends Rian & Melea with the lost of their daughter Shelby. All in all we had a nice holiday with our families. We are so grateful for every single member of our families. We love all of you more than you know.








Our Family picture with Santa at Eric's work Christmas party.

















Scotty and Santa.















Scotty in amazement over his Christmas presents! Thanks Gramy & Papa Robbins, & Gramy & Papa Duck!














Scotty helping Eric open his Optimus Prime present.













All the Irons kids chipped in and got Paul & Terry a Wii for Christmas. They were pretty surprised! We made them go to Bret's to open it, so they wouldn't have a clue!

1 comment:

Tyann said...

I love the picture of you guys with Santa! You're so pretty, Mary! And Scotty is so big. How time flies!